Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Heart Crafting

The second Iron Craft project of the year was to create something with hearts. I have been pretty busy lately (did you notice that I didn't manage to post a single blog post last week?) and didn't have much time to dedicate to the heart challenge. I did come up with an easy project that I could whip up without sewing, painting, or gluing a thing - magnetic doodle picture frames.




To make them I used magnetic printer paper (left over from this project), drew my doodle style designs with a sharpie, and cut out holes for the pictures. Each one incorporates hearts in some way. This project also gave me a way to display some of my Christmas card photos - the family (my family ) and the two kiddos side by side (my niece and nephew) are from Christmas cards. I plan to make a few more of these as a way to display some of the other adorable photos that arrived in our mailbox in December.


1 comment:

kat said...

Good idea with the photo cards. I never know what to do with them after the holidays.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails